Glenbard Fire Protection District
Tuesday, September 10, 2019 7:00 p.m. at
Fire Station No. 2
2020 S. Highland Ave. Conference Room
- Call to Order
- Notice of Budget Hearing and Annual Meeting -Published August 2, 2019
- Election of Officers
- Minutes of the Regular Meeting of May 14, 2019-Approval
- Review of the contract with Village of Lombard to provide fire protection services dated 9/11/1968
- Treasurery Report:
Public Hearing on Proposed Budget and Appropriation Ordinance
Budget and Appropriation Ordinance No. 102 - Adoption
Levy Ordinance No. 103 - Adoption
Lombard Fire Department Report of Activities
- Report of the 2018 Equalized Assessed Value (EAV) of District and Truth in Taxation limit of 105% of prior year levy.
- Presentation of Proposed Budget and Appropriation Ordinance
Legal Report and New Business
- Tim Sexton Lombard Village Finance Director on development in District
- Chief Richard Sander on Fire Department Activities in the District
- Report of the Trustee Terms and Report of FOIA requests since last meeting
- Next Regular Meeting on Tuesday, May 12, 2020.
- Budget Hearing and Annual Meeting on Tuesday, September 8, 2020.
- All Meetings to be held at Fire Station No. 2, 2020 S. Highland Ave. Conference Room, Lombard, Illinois at 7:00 P.M.
Agenda posted on 08/12/2019